Sikafloor®-21 PurCem® LP is a three part, water dispersed medium to high strength coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed with self-smoothing properties. It has an aesthetic, easy to clean, smooth textured aggregate surface providing medium slip resistance and is typically installed at 2 to 4 mm thick.
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Please refer to the Chemical Resistance Chart or consult your local Technical Dept.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete, allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -5C up to +65C
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete.
Concrete will fail first
- Non taint, odourless
- VOC free
- High mechanical resistance. Behaves plastically subject to impact. Will deform but will not crack or debond.
- High abrasion resistance resulting from its silica aggregate structure
- It is possible to apply n to 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and with a tensile bond strength in axcess of 1.5 Mpa
- Jointless. Extra expansion joints are not necessary; simply maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor® -PurCem® flooring system
- Easily maintained